conrads-berlin

Google Ads
 Album

Pics van Tynuz
 Total Hits
We ontvingen
paginabezoeken sinds 1 maart 2006
Bodyboarder.nl online bodyboard community: Forums

bodyboarder.nl :: Bekijk Onderwerp - normal Press?
bodyboarder.nl Forum Index

Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff

normal Press?

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    bodyboarder.nl Forum Index -> Hardware Printable Version
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Berichten
bbhans

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Oct 27, 2009 8:32 pm    Onderwerp: normal Press? Reageer met qoute Scroll naar beneden naar volgend berichtGa naar laatste bericht van deze pagina

hello, excuse, my english ist very bad, I try it with children english...

hi,
If I surf in the northsea, the waves have pressure, everything is OK, my body is a little bit high on the board, I drive to the right, left, like I will, every board.

But:
If a surf in North Germany, windwaves, 1-2m good looking windwaves, the waves gone under my board, nothing happens. I was fast, etc. etc. .

Now I learned for windwaves a trick: I use a board, which is 5 cm shorter, the windwave comes, I am fast, and then (!!!!) I only use the slope of the wave, the steepness, because there is no pressure. So I press at the end the nose with my arm and so I was able to drive, only so, with many wheight on the nose with my arm.

But I must use a little board for girls ..., on normal boards (42/43, 78 kg) I cant press the nose.
Then I use Battail to get the Windwave and a hard board for pressing the body on the board.

Do you have more tips to get Windwave?

thanks from Hamburg

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profile Stuur privé bericht
Ridgeman
Spammer
Spammer

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Oct 27, 2009 11:10 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met qoute Ga naar de bovenkantScroll naar boven naar vorige berichtScroll naar beneden naar volgend berichtGa naar laatste bericht van deze pagina

BBHans,

It is very hard to follow your English, you better try in German and then we can translate it.

But if I understand well you have trouble catching the waves in northern Germany...
One question I have for now: Do you use fins?

bbhans

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Oct 27, 2009 11:42 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met qoute Ga naar de bovenkantScroll naar boven naar vorige berichtScroll naar beneden naar volgend berichtGa naar laatste bericht van deze pagina

ja klar,
wie ich sagte,
ich bin schnell mit Fins,
jedoch die Welle in der Baltic Sea zu schwach

so MUß ich vorne drücken,
wenn ich AUF der Welle liege,
um erstmal herunter zu fahren,
ich nutze damit nur die Neigung,
nicht den Druck.

dank u wel

goedenavond
Very Happy Very Happy

Naar boven
eef
Spammer
Spammer

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Oct 28, 2009 10:23 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met qoute Ga naar de bovenkantScroll naar boven naar vorige berichtScroll naar beneden naar volgend berichtGa naar laatste bericht van deze pagina

Hi Hans,

well then maybe it goes best with no board at all (that's what i do when the waves get REALLY small)

greetings,

Eef

http://www.dutchbodyboardtour.blogspot.com
http://www.monsterboards.org

en nu ook:

http://issuu.com/monsterboards/docs/the_monsterboards_book_of_surfing
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profile Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage MSN Messenger
Tristan
Lidder
Lidder

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Oct 29, 2009 11:24 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met qoute Ga naar de bovenkantScroll naar boven naar vorige berichtScroll naar beneden naar volgend berichtGa naar laatste bericht van deze pagina

when you surf small and unpowerfull waves, such as in the baltic it is even more importatant to focus on your trim and body position.
that about a smaller board, soesn't make much sense to me, the smaller the wave the more volume your board needs. try a board without channels for small waves..

make sure when you take off and are driving down the face, that you have your legs out of the water, dragging your legs has a tremendously negative effect on the speed you can obtain.
what you say about pressure on the nose is true, its good to steadily move forward on your board and to apply pressure on the nose to increase your momentum. If you do this when your aiming at the lip, e.g to bust a move, you will maintain speed.

most important.
bodyboarding is not fun in small windy waves, so migrate

Naar boven
bbhans

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met qoute Ga naar de bovenkantScroll naar boven naar vorige berichtScroll naar beneden naar volgend berichtGa naar laatste bericht van deze pagina

the waves are not small, I said 1-2 m,
at small waves I go swimming... Smile

OK, merci, you made the same fakts
but one point is in the diskussion not clear,
the volume.

I know, great boards with great volume for small waves or windwaves,
so I "fly" a litte bit on small waves,
yes, I have a malibu, too... Laughing

but when I use a board 42'' for 75 kg (my body) in 1,5 m Windave, a little bit steep, I can't press the nose, the volume is too great.

When I use 40'', for 75 kg the same day the same windwave 1,5 m,
I press aktiv the nose at the lip down and the run begins, huuiii

so I must say, little board good on windwaves,

Rolling Eyes

Naar boven
Tynuz
Site Admin
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Oct 30, 2009 12:19 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met qoute Ga naar de bovenkantScroll naar boven naar vorige bericht

weird.... it doesn`t make sense to me..I think it must be your position on the board
maybe you have to move a bit more forward on the board when you are about to catch the wave

Bekijk gebruikers profile Stuur privé bericht Verstuur Email Bekijk de homepage MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    bodyboarder.nl Forum Index -> Hardware Printable Version Alle tijden zijn GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: